| Friday, July 29, 2005 |
|
I dint go to that Sock Hop thing..had better things to do.....like having Masala Tea and Samosas at Hima's Kitchen....and then lying on the couch with a book..and breezing away to a nice early sleeep.. I am going to a Lunch though, with office ppl..and we are planning to eat outside coz its beautifully sunny today. Also, I think the orchestra might be practing this afternoon - they usually do when they have a performance at night - so we can sit down on the Pritzker Pavillion seats and listen to music at the same timeā¦.. -------------------- Kalam uthayi hai lafs nahi milta, Jisko dhoond rahein hain vo shaks nahi milta, Firte hain vo jamaane ki talaash mein, Bas hamare liye unhe waqt nahi milta *-*-*- Waqt guzarta raha, par sanse thami thi, Muskura rahe the hum, par ankho mein nami thi, Saath hamare ye jahan tha sara, Par naa jaane kyun tumhari kami thi..!!! If ppl will forward me things like this..I will have to post them here.! ----------------------------------------- Teaser He does not even remember when it actually happened but he knows that it did. I think, its the same with all the big things that happen in our life. They just happen. When you actually realize that its there, its too late to remember how and exactly when it struck. The more you think about it more it expands to fill all the space within you. Even outside. It happened with him too. He was just another normal guy living his life. Like you live, like I live, like anyone else who lives, for that matter. I am trying to write in something. A Story. Lets see how far it goes. Have written about 4 paras..I am not even half sure if I am going to write more..but as I said Lets See! Its in the notepad :) 10:48 AM |