| Sunday, July 24, 2005 | |
|
Did you miss me? Did you feel my absence? I did! Even though I was far-off, else where. I was here. My eyes saw folks coming and visiting you. There are people from Toronto, Louisville, Princeton, Melbourne, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, Lucknow, Bangalore. See! They come here in anticipation. You matter to them, Even if its just a click. You cross their mind, just a moment quick. Isnt it so so nice of them? I bet you agree. Let us thank them..Shall we? Thank You! Now I am back, and you are back too!.but Hey ..What do I see here! You have changed?..I mean really changed ??..Wait ..what? We will know soon. They will tell. So,why did you change?..you convert!.. Any thing special?...what does your intellect suggest here?.or just that you believe in changing with time and 'nothing is permanent' kind of things? Come on!..you have to tell me..I share stuff with you..You gotto tell me.. Wat?..ohh!! Ya.I know.yes..correct!!..How can I miss it. Happy Birthday Dear Blog.. A Very Very Happy Birthday! An year..we moved..bit by bit I remember every word we wrote, Feelings felt, as we'd row the boat The joys the pains. The happiness the sorrows.. The smiles the tears... The dreams the nightmares.... The realizations the contradictions..... okay! Chuck IT!.. you make me senti!..go get lost..and enjoyyy..and party and ROCK on..as ever..but hey you got to comebak and stick around coz We have a long way to go Still a zillion things to explore.. --- Now that I am done with making a fuss big enough to satisfy/expose my non-existent creative and poetic talents let me quicky update things here. What was I upto? Nothing much actually as you will see..had fun trips and friends visiting..and work (yes they make me work..Helllo wait, No you get me wrong. I mean to say "I work!". within quotes if you notice..watever). Coming back..I went on a 3-day trip to Wisconsin Dells to celebrate the American Independence Day. We rented this beautiful total wooden cabin by the lake.. watched the sunset..sat around the bench.. ate tons of pizza and coke.. went roller coasting.. go-karting.. water rides.. water ski show..indianfood..the..Ducks tour on land and water.. played cards ..carrom..laughed..fought..misplanned..learnt lessons.. then camp-fired to make up..with antakshari..beer..vodka..tequila..pissed in the lake.. Okay Shut Up. My suggestion. If you are any where near Chicago you have to see two things. Myself and Dells. Again, you get me wrong. I simply meant that you have to come Chicago to see me.. Like these two friends.They came down from NY and Texas. Lets call them Deba and Tarun.We had a gala time. It was like good old days of college!..We enjoyed the catching up much more than touring Chicago..We went to the beach..up to 103rd floor on Sears..ate at Devon..and much more..but the best part were the bulla sessions when we chatted through the days and nights..just to make sure we had everything covered up..even though we do telefone-conferencing every day..(what if thats coz the celfone is free after 9:00 pm).. Frankly..I dont have words to express the feeling when the best pals meet, and I am sorry for that. The Summer is at its best. Had a chance to eat out at Taste Of Chicago..and I started roller blading by the beach..and reading. That reminds me that I finally read Catcher in The Rye and boy..its something..I was hooked. Time to sleep. I have a party to attend tomorrow which will be like the hottest day in several years..100 Deg+ something..watever! 12:00 AM |