| Thursday, April 14, 2005 |
|
just finished watching Meet The Fockers!!.:on my comp at home..the print isnt so gud..(TMD)..but wat better?.long day in the office..a better one for a change and I get to see the movie I was waiting for...thanks to all u folks u had their server on while I copied the movie..and I Luved It!...It carried off so well from the first one.. dialogues are funny..the kid is funny..circle of trust is funny ...deserves more than 6.4/10 on imdb have to make dinner and lunch (for tomorrow)..ow but this remids me that on fridays the civil grp go out for lunch together..I am catching up fast on the food here..last Friday went to Baja Fresh..a Mexican outlet (thats wat they told me).. I have the Aviator (you see lotsa catching up to do wrt to hollywood) now..its waiting for me!..but..the dinner..:(.. 8:52 PM |
__Recent Musings__ |
|
Common Sense
FAQs Work..office.. TGIF bathroom version.. yuhoo...!! Announcements nayi/new post...huff. gone crazy.. Believe it? |
__Ancient Musings__ |
|
July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 January 2006 |
__TimePass__ |
|
|