| Friday, April 08, 2005 | |
|
Q. What are the blogs that I religiously read? Q. Thats it? A. Well, yes..some are frens I know, some were found as I blog-hopped.There are other blogs too which I visit once in a while.but the ones above are a daily visit. Q. What are the blogs on which I religiously comment? A. Nupur Gupta Shireesh Agarwal Sugandh Karwal Misty Q. Thats it? A. Well yes..the reasons (of not commenting) are different though,actually a combination. Firstly, I may not be able to handle the back-track. I mean when I comment on them...they wud comment on me..and hence the pressure..the expectations..(aah!)..etc..etc..etc..u know wat I mean rite?. Secondly, ppl like Abhaya Agarwal, Shilpa write the best stuff in their own domains(I think!)..and I wud only repeat myself by appreciating again and again. I enjoy them in my own personal space.Thirdly, ppl like IJ write my feelings out..something which I wud have posted...he writes better ..and somehow I dont feel like commenting.Fourthly, In an effort of being different I dont want to do wat everyone else does..typical Leo..trying to identify myself, rise above everyone..huh!.Fifth, I dont want to give importance to too many ppl..again typical Leo..trying to give importance to self..by neglecting others..Me Dog? Q. Do I believe in luv? A. Yes Q. Any experiences? A. Yes, one sided.very cliched.nothing new. Q. Will I fall once again? A. Most probably NO..time wud tell. Q. Huh!?.what lies in the future then? A. Formalities. Q. That means I wud change myself? A. No.Never!..just that my perspective to view certain things may change.People around me will not notice..until ofcourse I tell them. Q. Am I Happy? A. Yes. Q Can I be Happier? A. Yes. Q. Whats up with my photo blog? A. Ow that?.well..right now I lack basic infrastructure for example the comp at home and bloggable fotos..but I would really like to see it happening..lets hope for the best..and ya before nething else I need to learn to click. so you see... 4:04 PM |