<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7700726?origin\x3dhttp://kapsj.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
Saturday, December 18, 2004

:)

One fine morning when I was having my daily tea at the
roof top canteen at Tavant, Karthik said .."Kapil Congrats!"..I was like "Dude..why??"
coz I was in that state of mind (for some unknown reason) that I know all.

But what he said struck me.It came like lightning and left me in a state of shock.
well, a pleasant shock :).

How can I miss this!

28th May 2004,got my B.Tech Degree.Engineer Kapil Varshney.period.

14th June 2004, I stepped into my first workplace. Professional Kapil Varshney

14th December 2004, six months of Job Ex!

Time flies. and ya..Chetan Bhagat, the guy who wrote Five Point Someone, is a dad now...here.

3:32 AM



__Recent Musings__

__Ancient Musings__

__TimePass__